Anyone who uses OpenFACILIS Processes to do their job may be called a User. An individual may be called an OpenFACILIS User and so may the jurisdiction or department who uses the system.
Subscribing Members are jurisdictions or departments who have subscribed to the OpenFACILIS Project.
Benefits of a Subscribing Membership
- Voting right for Enhancement/Issue Fixes list.
- Right to add items to the Enhancement/Issue Fixes list.
- 5% Discount on all services from eXemplar FACILIS or its Certified Consultants.
- Priority notification of updates and alerts.
- Subscribing members have a special section in the OpenFACILIS forum.
- Priority response to questions in the Subscribing Member forum by eXemplar FACILIS staff.
- Low $1,000 per year per membership.
- Multiple memberships may be purchased for additional votes in the product direction.
- All funds from memberships go to development services for improving the OpenFACILIS product line; none is spent on marketing or any other operational aspects.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites