The OpenFACILIS Process Management Platform is an web-based enterprise-level open-source development environment and process management system, developed especially for municipal and county government agency use. OpenFACILIS is designed to allow semi-technical staff to create sophisticated web applications without having to spend thousands of hours developing the framework needed to support a real-world municipal application.
OpenFACILIS incorporates decades of municipal software development experience into a set of applications that cover all requirements to completely implement a very robust and highly functional process management application for municipal workers.
Some of the key benefits and features incorporated into OpenFACILIS include:
- The OpenFACILIS core modules are available without charge or licensing fees of any kind to registered municipal organizations
- The distribution include full source code for core and add-on modules
- Provides capabilities for:
- Calculated fees and money items
- Integrated document management system
- Includes two reporting systems and can link to many others
- 100% configurable user interface
- Fully open and normalized database
- Web service API for integration to other applications
- Complete control over user access to every select-able, editable, or clickable screen item
- Secure control over which users can see applications
- GIS and external web site integration
- and much, much, more
- Add-on modules available for OpenFACILIS:
- Citizen Portal - allows for searching, online permit issuance, complex permit applications, license payments, inspection management, and much more
- OF Mobile - delivers the power of OpenFACILIS to field staff
- OF IVR - complete PBX based interactive voice response system that integrates directly with OpenFACILIS
- Electronic Plan Review - integration to e-PlanCheck to provide web-based, simultaneous reviews between multiple departments in real-time.
This project is designed as a collaborative effort between the OpenFACILIS Development Team and community users who want to take control of their internal applications and not have to rely on expensive vendors for new features and "bug" fixes.
Processes, reports, and other features created by jurisdictions for use with OpenFACILIS can be placed into the Community Repository for other jurisdictions to use and expand their OpenFACILIS implementation.
To find out more about how you can use and contribute to OpenFACILIS, see our Contribute page for details on becoming an active participant in the future of the applications you want in your organization.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites